For the Spring 2022, we have decided to meet as one big group every other Tuesday evening in Auditorium B. Please feel free to join us at 6:30pm for food and 7pm for practical teaching and groups.
How groups work
- We have two semesters every year when groups meet.
- All of our groups are discussion based and meet in homes throughout the Vancouver Area.
- Groups meet every other week. However, our Young Adult Group meets weekly.
- All of our groups start at the end of September and end of January
- Once you sign up for a group, our Fall session will run until the first week of December and our Spring session through the second week of May. Natural breaks are built into our schedule.
- We ask that you make attendance a priority.
- Our growth groups have between 10 and 16 people.
- Most groups have a rotating schedule of dessert or food.
- Teenagers also have the option of grade-based groups that meet every Thursday night at the youth ministry.
- Our kids have small groups in class every weekend.
If no group works for you, we would love to know what would work. We are always looking for new times, which makes your input very valuable. Please email our small group director at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.